Heritage Collective Club Membership
Alma Rosa Winery, founded in 2005, creates wines that are layered, vibrant and balanced, reflecting the terroir of our special location in the Sta.Rita Hills of Santa Barbara County.
Our Heritage Collective Club Membership offers you full choice in your wine shipments. You are able to choose 12 or 6 bottles of wine for your wine shipments twice each year: Early Spring (March) and Fall (October).
Too hard to decide among our selection of single vineyard, small production wines? Don’t worry! We always recommend a selection of wines that we will ship if you decide not to personalize your order.
Your club selection email will be sent in the months of February and September and direct you to our on-line menu of wine club choices. Of course, you are always welcome to call our wine club manager to place your order over the phone, should you prefer.
The Alma Rosa Winery Heritage Collective Club is that easy and that flexible!
- Our Heritage Collective Membership Benefits:
- Access to new wines before their general release and library wines from our cellar.
- 20% discount on all wines.
- Exclusive club-only events at our tasting room or our vineyard.
- Complimentary tastings for you and up to three guests whenever you visit our tasting room.
- One annual complimentary tasting for you and up to three guests at our private Ranch House (12 bottle membership).
- In addition to our bi-annual shipments, you can also select an automatic holiday supplemental shipment as follows:
- 12 or 6 bottles of our daily drinking Sta. Rita Hills Chardonnay and Pinot Noir wines at a 30% discount.
- Celebrations: 6 or 3 bottles of our limited Estate Sparkling wine at 20% off.
Terms of Agreement:
Alma Rosa Winery is committed to providing the best wines that this special region has to offer, and we are happy to extend a discount on our wines to share our wines with you on an ongoing basis. In turn, we ask for your commitment to at least two shipments to receive our special Heritage Collective pricing.
Alma Rosa Winery keeps your encrypted credit card information on file to charge in advance of shipment, and the winery uses automatic update services to keep your credit card information current. Should you change credit cards, you agree to contact the winery on a timely basis to update your account.
Should you choose to pick up your wine club shipments, you agree to pick those wines up within 60 days or have the winery ship the wines to you after that period. After 60 days, we will ship you your wines at the current club shipping rates.