VISITATION SAFETY MEASURES
Upon arrival, guests will be greeted and seated by our staff. We have limited indoor and outdoor seating to ensure social distancing. During your visit you can also expect:
• All staff will be wearing personal face coverings.
• We require our guests to wear face coverings as well, except when seated at the table for tastings.
• Our team will be following all proper sanitizing and personal hygiene requirements consistent with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines.
• Please note that per CDC guidelines, tasters cannot “share” tastings or glasses.
CLEANING AND SANITATION
The Alma Rosa hospitality team has always followed the highest cleanliness and safety standards, and this remains so in these challenging times. We are working in accordance with the guidelines set forth by the CDC and local health authorities as outlined below.
• Tasting areas will be disinfected before and after each tasting appointment.
• Glassware will be immediately cleared upon guest departure and will be washed in our commercial, high temperature dishwasher.
• High contact surfaces will be rigorously disinfected throughout the day.
• We will use laminated menus that are sanitized prior to each use.