VISITATION SAFETY MEASURES
Upon arrival, guests will be greeted and seated by our staff. We have limited indoor and outdoor seating to ensure social distancing. During your visit you can also expect:
• All staff will be wearing personal face coverings.
• We require our guests to wear face coverings as well, except when seated at the table for tastings.
• Hand sanitizer will be available at multiple locations throughout the property.
• Our team will be following all proper sanitizing and personal hygiene requirements consistent with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines.
• We will utilize “contactless” payment methods, so please be prepared to pay for purchases with a credit card.
• We currently cannot accommodate outside food or picnicking onsite.
• Please note that per CDC guidelines, tasters cannot “share” tastings or glasses.
• We are currently unable to accommodate minors in the tasting room.
• All tastings are outdoors on patio or in weingarten.
• Per ABC law, no to-go glasses of wine are permitted beyond our weingarten and patio.
• Tables are arranged at least 6 ft apart for health and safety.
• We are unable to accommodate parties larger then 6 guests.
CLEANING AND SANITATION
The Alma Rosa hospitality team has always followed the highest cleanliness and safety standards, and this remains so in these challenging times. We are working in accordance with the guidelines set forth by the CDC and local health authorities as outlined below.
• Tasting areas will be disinfected before and after each tasting appointment.
• Glassware will be immediately cleared upon guest departure and will be washed in our commercial, high temperature dishwasher.
• High contact surfaces will be rigorously disinfected throughout the day.
• We will use laminated menus that are sanitized prior to each use.